*I will not knowingly or willingly sell to bigots. No bigots allowed!
- Accepted if I ship the wrong item to a patron. If this happens, the patron must ship the incorrect item back to me (at my expense) before I will ship the correct item out.
Item arrives damaged
- Tracking will be included on all purchases.
- If an item arrives broken or destroyed, contact me. I will contact USPS and as soon as the issue is resolved, I will refund your money.
- I will not begin the process until the broken item is returned to me (at my expense).
Exchanges and Cancellations
- I do not accept exchanges or cancellations.
- Alterations are not available.
- Measurements and media are listed in each item's description.
There are no warranties. See Returns section above.
- I do not make custom orders.
- Every piece I make, whether jewelry, ceramic, painting, weaving, etc., I make as a unique, one-of-a-kind piece. My creation process begins with inspiration, pleasant or troublesome, then I let that inspiration lead me to the media and mode of which it wants to be expressed. Some of those inspirations I sell, some I keep.
- My work (wearable or non) is not made to sustain swimming with sharks, slamming in mosh pits (always a good time though), or for use as kitten or children's toys.
- In other words, the pieces you buy will be fine if treated properly.
- Prices are set. I calculate my time, supply expenses, and packaging material costs into the cost of each item. Shipping costs are determined by the USPS.